Thursday 2 February 2012

Location Research

For my film trailer I plan to uses several different locations as this is the generic convention of a trailer, this makes it fast paced. I plan to use locations that have poor lighting, this will create a dark atmosphere aswell as creating tension when music is playing. I used a usual street junction at night, this makes it look like a real life situation, filming at night created the tension and the darkness is also used to hid the kidnapper. I also used an alley way, I used the alley for my chase scene, the small space makes the scene more intense and allows the audience to focus on the action. Another location I used was a cellar, this wasd a perfect location as it was dark and confined, this creates tension and suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment